Friday, October 14, 2011

Cupcakes and Teething

There's something about cupcakes.

I made these bad boys. They're supposed to be ghosts? Super Moist Chocolate cake with vanilla frosting. Mmmm

I honestly can't believe the rate that my little guy gets teeth. He has FOUR coming in all at once...what they call the "eye" teeth. This is no joke, seriously. I am miserable, he is miserable. We are all miserable. Our day starts with Tylenol and breakfast. FUN stuff. It's really been about just trying to keep him as happy as possible. If that means eating grapes for lunch (and dinner) we are just going with it! And one of the only things that makes him happy is our dog, Jerry. So we let him spend as much time with him as he wants. Mom and Dad who???
This might be my favorite picture EVER.

 
And I think ice cream is the perfect pick me up. Especially for aching gums.
If we both look really tired, it is because we are.
Dad was throwing him in the air over and over. Another natural remedy for teething, who knew???
 
And honestly, thank goodness for daddy coming and taking this crazy, cranky, hyper/exhausted child from me at the end of the day. I may just have enough sanity left to do it all again tomorrow:)

7 comments:

  1. good thing for dad's!! they are life savers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, cute pics !! that is one patient pup to let him lay on him like that. :] i'm going to add to jen's comment and say good thing for doggies, too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, yes since getting Jerry fixed he let's him do whatever. He reeally loves his doggie. Dads are the best. How do single moms do it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hopefully they have girls 'coz i hear they're easier. lol i don't know how i'd be single with brett !!! he's so hyper !

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, and p.s. those cupcakes look so cute !!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, I'm not creative at all when it comes to baking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay Eli is ADORABLE! and i'm wishing I were eating moist chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frosting after reading this...so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...