Saturday, October 29, 2011

Dressing up is Fun

Dressing up is fun. Even though I admit I lack creativity and execution. But honestly with such a cute lil boy by my side how could I go wrong?!
Monarch Butterfly and my baby Caterpillar:)

He was "melt your heart" cute.
We still have the actual Halloween to do on Monday evening and we even have an adorable cocoon basket to collect our candy in...

Today we went to a friend's house to celebrate her son's 2nd Birthday and it was a costume party. There were decorations everywhere with monster themed cupcakes and "blood" punch...a bounce house, and tons of lil babies for Eli to play with that were all dressed up too! It was great fun.

2 comments:

  1. you look so pretty!! love it..wish our costumes worked out, your theme is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was fun! Hopefully you guys still find something to dress up as since Tyce LOVES Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...