Wednesday, November 2, 2011

101 ways to show "I Love You"

Lately my husband has been working around the clock. He has been on four fire assignments in just the last few months (which last at least 14 days each and some to 21 days) and as soon as he got back from his last trip he had to work from 7am-10pm which is going to continue until the fire season passes. I am very understanding of his job and how much it requires (this isn't new to me after seven years. I know it is harder on him than me since I get to spend my day watching our son grow.)
He is so unselfish though that is just makes me want to show him ways that I love him. And not that I am lacking in ideas but I liked the clever things this sight had to say about 101 ways to show "I love You". There are so many things he does for me even after he works those long shifts, like rub my back and head so that I can fall asleep stress free.

I am so blessed to have such a great provider, friend, husband and father to my child.

2 comments:

  1. that's gotta be hard to see so little of each other sometimes. it just makes it that much more special when you are together ! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's hard when they aren't home - even harder when he goes for long stretches like that without seeing you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...