Saturday, November 26, 2011

One proud Mommy♥




Proud Mommy over here! My son is not quite 17 months and had his first potty in the toilet! We have been trying the last week to see if he was interested and he just giggled each time...today he did it!!! I realize it may take quite a while for him to be potty trained but starting out like this is encouraging! If you're a mommy you understand this enthusiasm, since 1) diapers are expensive and 2) I am getting sick of changing them... aaand 3) anytime your child does something new it is amazing and exciting that they understand and are growing♥♥♥

P.S Our trip over Thanksgiving to Flagstaff, the Grand Canyon, Sedona and my sister's was amazing...pics and details soon to come. I am at my mom's enjoying our weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. it is so exciting the first time and even the next couple hundred while they're still in diapers ! it gives you hope that there is life beyond diapers and makes you feel just a little closer !!!! i love the flowers, by the way. lol i am way sick of diapers, too. :[ i know it'll be probably six more months at least until he is potty trained. why do boys have to take longer with things ?! lucky us. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes the flowers....cuz who really wants to see it besides me!!! LOL yes, I've heard boys are harder, so I'm preparing for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so NOW you use the flowers!!! HAHAHHA… just kidding, I didn't mind looking at his poop. We're moms! YAY ELI!!!! I'm so proud of you big boy! Jackson will be in diapers forever, I'm convinced!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...