Friday, November 18, 2011

A Successful Day

Nothing makes me feel more accomplished than a clean house, dinner ready for later and getting Eli and I out for a couple hours. I have been trying really hard lately to be more creative with dinner meals and still stay within budget. The smell that I came home from was to die for! Justin and I joked it was the kind of meal you make when you want to impress your lover (if ya know what I mean, wink wink)...and so I am going to share my successful dinner.

Crockpot Gumbo

And this pic as well...which I took on my way home from shopping....God is Magnificent!



1 comment:

  1. that's an awesome picture !!! i miss views like that on the way to/from school or to the village. :]

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...