Sunday, December 11, 2011

Birthdays are fun, Birthdays are Magical






















On the 7th I celebrated another year older. I have to say that this year, I actually felt that way. I suppose that reaching "later" twenties has something to do with it...or maybe being a mommy combined with that--but yes, older...in the way where I am starting to know who I am and settling into a comfort with myself. It is bittersweet. Another year older means another year of memories...and another year gone.
My day was full of surprises and what better way to keep yourself young than to visit the happiest place on earth?! (I also was spoiled with a new lens for my camera, a camera case, hard drive and accessories for my new lens.) SO beyond what I expected! The day was magical...and I can gladly welcome this next year with my two amazing boys by my side!
 27 is going to be a great year!



 










 


 





 



 


 


 

 

 


 



2 comments:

  1. that huge fur hat actually looks rad on you :) im glad you had a happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you guys had a great day !! :] i have got to get me that lens for my camera. maybe for my birthday.... :] i've got my sights on a kettle bell and a paper shredder for xmas. lol (i am soooooooo tired of having to rip stuff up really tiny)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...