Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ugh

So, I had other plans tonight, one being posting cute pics of us in the snow...but the other day I half wittedly deleted some albums from picasa...thinking that that would give me more space in my online albums, not realizing that it would delete all pics from my blog! I've spent a good hour to recover them that and make Christmas cards online...so bear with me on not seeing a lot of my photos in my posts for a little while. I have to go to each post and edit it then re-upload all the pics one by one...UGH! I guess I should have read the warning tab that came up when it asked me if I was sure I wanted to delete that album...lesson learned!
But our day was fabulous...and when I fix some of my other posts, I plan on showing you!

Here's a preview, so you don't feel like this post completely wasted your time!

1 comment:

  1. that's such a cute pic. :] i hate when stuff online goes wrong and it's such a long process to fix it. :[

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...