Monday, January 9, 2012

First Dentist Trip Under The Ocean



 Today marked Eli's first teeth cleaning---under the ocean. I know! Who knew?!

I was one stressed mom, thinking he would throw a kicking and screaming fit, complete with crocodile tears...but no, he was a little angel. I think this marks the beginning of something great...In fact, he may just try for cavities, eating lots of sugary sweets, just so he can come visit this rather inviting ocean setting complete with its own fish tank and colorful turtles...Now I wish my dentist office was this fun!

7 comments:

  1. holy cow ! i wanna go there !!! lol when we get our insurance back, i'm going to check out a few different kid's places but if they don't look cool like this, hopefully our insurance covers this place !! :] though i know already my son would not be as good as eli was. brett hates having people look in his mouth ! i guess that's why we've put it off... though we still brush his teeth every day and haven't had any problems. yet. ;] i'm glad it was an enjoyable experience for you both !! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh in the last picture he looks just like his dad! and holy amazing dentist office!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was amazing! They were soft spoken, gave him toys to play with...there were flatscreens on the ceiling....totally recommend it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've gotta love this little boy! And if I were a kid, I'd definitely visit that place too! The atmosphere is very kid-friendly, and I think the staff members are all accommodating as well. But I'm happy and contented with my dentist now. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure do love him! Thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  5. i'm incredibly impressed with the dentist office. the look is great! good job to your son. looks like he did very well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We've been once since then to this same office and he did just as good, all dentist offices should have this atmosphere. The kids clearly do better with it. I even think adults could appreciate this kind of environment! haha

      Delete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...