Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Simple Mountain Girl

 Growing up in the mountains my whole life has made me pretty simple. I love the outdoors and time in the sunshine, throwing some sticks around for the dog (and the kid) and passing the time with the ones I love without breaking out the wallet.




 Sometimes this simplicity gets the better of me and I want something different...naturally, right?
But when I have these memorable moments with my family, I remember to breathe, be grateful for the life I have and cherish these simple mountains.

2 comments:

  1. i loved growing up in the mtns and miss living up there a ton ! (except for the driving in the snow part) love those pictures and the new header pic ! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it. I get bored but It's great for Eli. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...