Monday, February 27, 2012

My Faves From The Red Carpet

I was inspired by this blog to put together a collection of my red carpet faves. 
I rarely get a chance to even watch tv but I will admit when I hear there is an award show with fashion,
I tune in.
And I am not super up on trends, 
but even I know my favorites when I see them.

Mila Jovavich was my favorite...and Leslie Mann my second. 


Stacey Keibler and Natalie Portman

Louise Roe
What were your favorites?...Did you watch?

 p.s. I am so glad I am not a celebrity. What pressure to be under!

3 comments:

  1. Mila looked stunning and I thought Stacey Keibler looked like an Oscar herself!
    -Jes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say Mila was my fav also! I loved all the white sparkly gowns!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...