Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Weekend Recap

Ready for picture overload? 
Finding beauty in a dry wintery desert.

My mother-in-law bought us these cowboy hats...it was fun to be a cowgirl for a day:)
We had a busy weekend, but in the kind of busy you want to be. On Saturday we entertained my cousin and his family with a spaghetti dinner...they brought a delicious salad and some oh so scrumptious red velvet cupcakes...oh my.
 Then...
Sunday came bright and early with church and then a trip to see Justin's mom in the desert. The weather was a warm 70 degrees and allowed us some great outdoor fun. Not having seen her since Eli's first birthday made it all the more special...and although, I may have been the annoying daughter-in-law with the camera...I  didn't care. I stayed in the distance capturing all the memories I could. Mema (Grandma) Jennie played with Eli all afternoon, such a heart warming sight. Justin and I visited with his Aunt Judy and his Uncle Randy, which was special in that they hadn't met Eli yet. (And his Uncle had just recently experienced a heart attack, so the visit was important to see him).

More Pictures...you're welcome..haha :)

Those blocks just looked so colorful and playful. SO much fun with his Mema.

I love him in the cowboy hat.♥♥♥

Add caption

I am most definitely framing a lot of these...especially these ones.
The dog "Chaos" was his best friend...they understood each other.

Oh, hello there handsome.


What a weekend. So full of love and memories.

Thanks for stopping by:)

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful LeiShell! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look hot in that cowboy hat! wish i had long beautiful hair so i could pull off hats that well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW, those cowboy hats are too cute!! Looks like a great and beautiful weekend!

    Bennett Love

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...