Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday Swap Meet

This weekend my husband had an itch---the shopping itch.

He loves to browse things on the Internet as if that counts as shopping, and I'm fine with it because it is like virtual shopping...(he has a lot of wish lists)...but this weekend that just wasn't going to cut it.

He needed to breathe it, feel crisp dollar bills leaving his hand...burn the soles of his shoes on some hot pavement.

Hence, Saturday Swap Meet.



























We browsed cheap chatskis, going up and down each "isle" until we were sure we missed no hidden treasure.
Eli enjoyed a strawberry the size of his head (well, almost that size) and was such a patient well behaved boy the whole day.
It helped that we let him out to test drive a car.

All in all we exercised great spending control (me especially, since I don't really care for cheap (leather) hand bags, barely there clothing, and a bunch of things you think you need at the time--- until you get home.
It was still fun.
Justin was on a mission too for his dutch oven we need for camping this summer---Didn't find one.
Apparently, he has BIG plans.

Then we stopped on the way home to let Eli regain himself and catch a view.


Happy Weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day. Great photos to capture the memory....gotta love it.
    ~Joanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do take pictures of almost everything...because to me the simple things are the ones that etch that memory into a person's head! I love taking an ordinary day and making it something extraordinary. I am keener than most people when it comes to "everyday". Everyday to me is a blessing! And to be cherished! Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog, means a lot to me!

      Delete
  2. where was this swap meet at ? i will have to check it out sometime ! i love to just go to those things and see what all is offered, even if i don't buy anything but food. so much to see and do for the little guy--and big guy, too, apparently. ;]

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...