Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Title of Mom is Pretty Great...and so is this.

The title of "mom" is pretty great...if not the greatest. 
But as a woman, we have many titles.
Mother, wife, daughter...friend.

I don't know about you, but after having a baby, it seems friends change a little or new ones emerge. The need for that common ground is almost essential in order to have lasting relationships. Not always, but it helps.
To share that you've been puked on, peed on, had sleepless nights, felt sad, felt happy...watched them grow...all of it...just weaves friends/mothers together.

To me there really is nothing like being able to vent to your best girlfriend...(or in my case I have more than one! lucky I know!) about things that only mothers or wives/girlfriends could talk about.

I love these girls. We laugh, we cry, we lean on each other.... we share our amazement over our growing children. 

What's something you could only share with a girlfriend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...