Saturday, May 19, 2012

Last Pics



Today might have been the best day of life besides the birth of my son and marriage to my husband...
it was up there!
The title of this post---last pics..because these are the last pics from my Canon Rebel xsi...a camera that has served me well for over five years...
because today...

I got a Canon 60D! 
WHOO HOO! 
Can you hear the excitement in my writing??? Oh, it is there!

My husband surprised me today in Costco when he said..."let's get you that camera, hun"...
I told him "I have no financial control right now, if you're saying yes...I don't have the will to argue with you!"
For a long time I had wanted this upgrade..something I went to bed dreaming about!
I even told him I might pee because I was so ecstatic...but he reminded me I was wearing a dress ;)

I am happy to say the pictures I take in the future will have 18 mega pixels, so much more clarity from a 5.3sec Shutter Speed and so much more. I don't feel limited in what I can do. Although, my Rebel was an amazing camera and so it is a bittersweet thing ( a camera I really really learned on)... it is more sweet than anything though!
On top of this beautiful gift, my husband took me to home depot to pick out a plethora of flowers to garden the front of our house..and told me all day long that I deserved the spoiling.
I feel spoiled...for sure.
 And the love and joy I feel for my husband is crazy. 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! What an amazing husband!! I am super jealous! Enjoy your new treasure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am! He is amazing for sure!

      Delete
  2. What a sweet hubby! That's so great; I'm so happy for you! I'm sure you are going to love the new camera. Can't wait to see your shots! By the way like the new blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! Good for you!! And your hubbie sounds like a keeper ;)

    Enjoy your new camera! Can't wait to see your pics ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I will keep him;)

      Delete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...