Sunday, May 27, 2012

Simple Things | Keepsakes


My simple joy this week was my little boy bringing a beautiful poppy and smooth red stone to me.
 He placed it in my hand with the cutest sideways smile with his eyes looking off to one side, so proud of himself for finding it and giving it to me.

He had no idea what that did to my heart...
or that he placed a keepsake in my hand for me to cherish always. 
The mom who finds sentiment in absolutely everything, had yet another thing to bring tears to her eyes...
Linking up with Simple As That for The Simple Things...
about finding life's simple joys and sharing them....

8 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love the overwhelmingly tender side kiddos bring out in there mommas :)Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And likewise! Yes, they have the power!

      Delete
  2. Ahh, so sweet. Kids are so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, how sweet is he? He must really love his mama ;o) Love the pic you took!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! My littles bring me flowers and rocks all the time. I wish I could keep each and every one! Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! Little moments like these are what we will treasure always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so incredibly sweet :)

    Thanks for following me. I love your blog - you have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...