Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day to my son's daddy....we love you!

I couldn't ask for a better daddy for my son...he's loving, playful, a good teacher and does all the things that mommies just don't do. He creates the balance in our parenting. 

 The two of them together melts my heart, and as time goes that bond just deepens, an amazing thing to watch. I think all children should have daddies that love this way and am saddened that so many don't.

 I believe God intended for mommies and daddies to parent together because what one parent lacks, the other parent makes up for, and sometimes life doesn't always allow for that...but wouldn't it be a different world if it did?! 

 Happy Father's Day to a wonderful daddy!You are raising a beautiful son~
Father's Day from LeiShell Correll on Vimeo.

I made this video for my husband and played it for him this morning, after I made him breakfast. Eli and I gave him a bag full of goodies, two picture frames with pictures of our family and a pic of the two of them (below), along with some things for his desk at work...calendar and mug all with pictures of him and his boy. 

I also spoiled him with a new juicer so he wouldn't have to struggle with his current worn out one...

We had a day planned together to go kayaking on the lake together as a family, but he got called into work
 :( Sigh....but we love him and miss him.

Hope you all are giving love to your husbands and your own dads...they are very special!


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that picture is priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is adorable and the slideshow is precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The face and hands shot is priceless! Love!
    Blessings,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the double surprise photo! What cute expressions. I'm visiting from Simple as That.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...