Friday, June 1, 2012

A Month In Photos + Guest Post


May

May was all about settling in 
 and preparing for summer. 

We planted flowers, played at the park, rode bikes,
prepared for summer vacations,
took spring family photos
and 
focused on routine.

May, I loved you...

I'm pretty sure I am gonna love June just as much....


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole month of June is looking busy for us.
We have camping trips almost every weekend...including this one. We are gonna camp on the beach for my first time! Whoo hoo! I am looking forward to lots of bike riding, and of course smores!
 And I am also sad and happy to say that Eli has exactly one month 'til his second birthday.
It has me a little excited and choked up, but I have a birthday to plan! I am not a great planner, but for months I have been trying to figure out what the "plan" is and I am pretty ready to apply it!

I also wanted to share a cute lil blog with you...and also because I am a guest poster there today. 
Elena's blog Cropped Stories, is a sweet blog with musings of her little girl, mommy life and some beautiful photography. We seem to have some things in common ;)
 Take a look at my little  GUEST POST and her cute blog!

Happy Weekend!



12 comments:

  1. Visiting from a month in photos. I love to look at these wonderful collages. Your's is full of LIFE and great memories ♥ Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice details in your month in photos collage!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I don't know where to begin! These are such fun photos! I love that middle picture on the right of that collage and the last shot is so precious! Thanks again for being a guest blogger; your links were great! I put that photography book on my Amazon wish list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That book is my go to, it just explains it so well. And again, thank you for hosting me on your adorable blog!

      Delete
  4. Love the pictures! That one of your family is perfect and I love the shot of your boy on the swing. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Taking photos is so fun when you have good subjects;)

      Delete
  5. I am so jealous of all of your camping trips!! We still have yet to take the boys, but I want to take them to our favorite spot in big sur!

    You truly are a talented photographer! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big Sur is our fav too, what spot? And thank you!

      Delete
  6. The black and white one looks like something out of a magazine. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't do a lot of B&W because I'm never sure of it. So that means a lot!

      Delete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...