Monday, July 9, 2012

In the Evenings

we prepare for daddy coming home and wait for him to meet us somewhere (my hubby rides his mountain bike to and from work everyday, a 14 mile round trip!).

Usually the lake is our spot. We take our doggy to get his frustrations out and Eli plays at a private park...(it's like the best kept secret, hardly anyone is ever there!) We like to do this because with my husband's grueling work schedule, it makes us feel like we are getting a little quality time in.


 Our pup Jerry really enjoys a sniff and swim.

 Big boy. He is pro at the slide now.


On another evening, we decided to change it up a bit. So, we rode from our house to the lake and village. I was worried we would be riding back in the pitch black dark, but the sun sets differently everywhere and we had plenty of light to get home.

 Helmets are sexy, no?! LOL

We sort of cancelled out our workout with ice creams. But it was so worth it. 
 His face! Aahh, I love it!

I think this last picture he wasn't too keen on giving daddy any of his ice cream. 
He wanted to know he was getting it right back! 

Our evening dates are what I look forward to all day. You can see why I think:)

8 comments:

  1. That looks like a fabulous evening - I love the lake views :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i am so impressed that your husband rides his bike 14 miles each day! (when we rode our bikes for 9 miles over the weekend, i was absolutely exhausted!) eli's little bike seat is so cute. i bet he loves riding with you guys.

    ps: i love your white top! where is it from?

    laurie
    www.love-laurie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. So much fun, but uphill on the way home, so I was TIRED!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like the perfect family evening! What a beautiful spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ive been in la-la land lately, trying to catch up on too many things, and i've missed your blog! this post though, i have to admit, is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...