Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Love it & hate it

I thought I would join in a little link up about things to love and/or hate:) 


 I love when my son stays focused on something long enough to create a "masterpiece".
I love the look on his face when he is in deep concentration doing it.
And I LOVE that these crayons are washable...love.


I hate that this only lasts for 3.5 minutes and he is on to the next thing...so settling into some mommy time is pretty much impossible.
I also hate that he thinks crayons taste yummy,
and that he wastes paper by coloring a little on each page...it's the OCD in me. Haha

 I love that he loves watching movies in his room...on an old TV with VHS movies from my childhood no less.
I love that Justin and I get a little time to unwind together on the couch during this time.
I also love that bed time is shortly after. :)
 I hate that sometimes this unwinding does the opposite of what it is supposed to and he becomes full of energy pushing bed time past it's usual time.
I also hate that he isn't in my arms cuddling himself to sleep...he has gotten so independent.
And I hate/love that taking pictures of him and reflecting reminds me just how fast time goes and pretty much makes me wanna break down in tears.


Would you like to link up?...It was really fun! Come on!

No..el's Beautiful Life



12 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Thanks for linking up. I love your list. And your pictures are always so great. You really are such a good photographer. Your lil man seems to be a healthy, happy, busy lil guy. What a great bedtime routine you have got going there with the old movies. Bummer that he seems to get a second wind sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link up! It is a really unique one. I try to only pick a few link ups here and there and this one just fit really well with a post I had in mind. So thanks! I also appreciate the compliment. I tend to question myself over my photos, thank you!

      Delete
  2. I love the look of concentration on his face in that first picture. All the pictures are great (as always). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by all the time, it means a lot to me!

      Delete
  3. love the pictures of your little guy coloring, a beautiful masterpiece for sure! and I agree.. coloring doesn't last long with my little ones either!!

    a new follower! :) http://kristincrowder-captured.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am not sure anything really lasts a long time at this age, haha...and thank you for following, I also followed you, your blog is great!

      Delete
  4. Hi there! I want to thank you for visiting my blog and giving such beautiful comments ♥ These pics are wonderful! Your little son is soooo cute!!! These photos capture "childhood" in a great way. I especially like the shot him watching the old telly and It's awesome that you've kept your childhood VHS's. Wow! Yet I gotta say that I love your watermark :) And your blog header because you all look SO beautiful! Have a great weekend dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw, you made my morning! Thank you! I appreciate the sweet comments. I love your blog, I gain a lot of photography inspiration from it. Have a great weekend also!

      Delete
  5. Wonderful photos, a future artist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thank you for following:)

      Delete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...