Thursday, July 12, 2012

No Agenda






Today I begged my hubby to take us somewhere during the day since we usually do things together in the evening. We didn't have a plan or a clue what we were going to do and it made the day nice to just wing it. 

We drove through communities, sort of sightseeing. The air was damp and humid from a summer thunderstorm, and it gave the day a "perfect" feel. 

When we finally decided to stop somewhere we went to this little pond that is surrounded by a golf course. 
Eli  played at the park and with some kids he made friends with. 
It was nice to just be with the ones I love and have no agenda. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I just realized that I've been missing all your post. Somehow the link didn't take when I added you to my blog. Anyhoo, these photos are fabulous!!! Blessings dear! Glad you stopped by Anna & Co.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...