Sunday, July 29, 2012

Stir Fry Recipe

I prefer a fast an easy approach to my cooking...because I would rather be enjoying the meal not slaving over it for hours, especially when the result makes you think I did.

And sometimes that fast and easy approach includes packaged foods...
But I still like balanced meals and ones I don't feel guilty from afterwards.

SO I bring to you...

Chicken Stirfry

Ingredients:
1lb Chicken diced and cooked thoroughly
Prepackaged Stirfry Veggies
1/2 package Bean Sprouts
7-8 Mushrooms (sliced)
I package stirfry mix (found in the International Isle)
be sure to have the ingredients that this package requires..
Usually it is soy sauce, olive oil, sugar and water...as it was with mine




Stirfry the veggies in a small amount of oil and water (just enough to create steam since they have their own water)...






Once the chicken is prepared add the ingredients for the sauce and simmer until nice and coated.




Serve over steamed rice...

*I was careful not to over season my veggies or chicken before because the sauce is salty...and I like to add more soy sauce to mine after it is all layered together.


7 comments:

  1. wow, that looks really good ! i will have to try that sometime. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so yummy and easy!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks delicious! And I am always looking for quick and easy dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing, beautiful pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fabulous! I just love soy sauce! I use it to cook broccoli and it always comes out so wonderful and tasty! I'll have to try this recipe; I bet my little one would love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...