Friday, August 31, 2012

Busy-ness

We've had the busiest of weeks around here. 

Shopping, organizing, Dr.'s appointments, making appointments for shoots, editing, ordering prints, etc. etc. 

And also, I think I have shared I am a clean FREAK?

Yes, so bad. So there have been days in there where I literally took apart entire rooms and redid them...baseboards, windows and walls, and all...
and this is normal cleaning for me.
Is anyone else like that?

And I am also learning how to balance a photography business with my home life...
(when to get on the computer, when to take time for my own pictures, when to make calls...it is exhausting really.)

And on top of being busy, my health has been a bit shady lately.
For the last month or so I haven't had much of an appetite, and there is an intense dull ache in my stomach.
I get frequent nausea and burning in my stomach...

The Dr. suggested gallbladder, but until my tests come back, who knows...

So, all this busy-ness has kept me away from blogging much...

But here are a few pics from some shoots of mine this past week.


 These top few were for my best friend whom I hadn't seen in a year and I just met her boyfriend for the first time. They are oh so in love...

And these bottom few were for my portfolio shoot...of which I am done. I have enjoyed taking pictures and learning, but in truth, it has really unmotivated me since for portfolio shoots I make diddly and spend a ton of time, and then they get beautiful photos...

So, now I am in the big time...my website is in progress, but I do have a new facebook page ...Forever Treasured Photographs...




9 comments:

  1. I love that third picture!

    Also, I hope you are feeling better soon. I had gallstones years ago, but I remember how awful it was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've heard gallstones are painful. Unfortunately my symptoms don't hit on any one thing for sure. Hopefully, my test results can get me on track to get better:) Thank you for visiting, it is so appreciated!

      Delete
  2. the last picture is my favorite! you're doing an aaaamazing job at all of this, geesh! i'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling well. I hope you fell much better soon!
    You have been busy! It's so nice to hear that your business is taking off. You have some great shot here ;)
    I hope you get a chance to relax and enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, it means a lot:)

      Delete
  4. So nice that you're pursuing photography. Great photos! Hopefully you find some health answers soon. Sounds miserable :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must be so excited to be moving forward with photography! Can't wait to visit your FB page. Your pictures are great and I'm in love with that silhouette shot of them creating the heart!!! By the way, I am a clean freak too! Nobody has ever house cleaned to my standards (I'm pretty tough) :o) Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. I can relate unfortunately. I've always had severe stomach issues! And I can't remember a day without nausea although I found mine was related to an anxiety disorder. Hope it's nothing too serious! I'll keep you in my prayers :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...