Thursday, August 23, 2012

Disneyland | Part 2


Are you ready for Disneyland picture overload?!

Because, I really did downsize and there was still a ton! 

I mentioned Before that it was a very hot day...so anytime Eli caught sight of the slightest water he got in it. And he wasn't alone...
In truth, I am surprised anyone had the stamina to wait in those long lines in the heat...

Our boy is OBSESSED with cars...so whenever he saw one he had to stop and check it out. It really made our day when the Lightening McQueen came out of the casting area to circle around; Eli was the first to catch a glimpse of him...
He was in awe.
I have so many friends that have their kids so scheduled they won't sleep anywhere but at home...but since Eli was a baby, we just took him along. If he was tired he would have to fall asleep wherever we were. It's times like these that I love that I made him go with the flow...

My husband rolled his eyes a bit when I bought Eli the mouse hat. But it was just too cute not to and it even has his name sewn into it! How could I resist?! 
"Cha-ching" $$$ says Disneyland...
When evening finally took the summer heat with it and brought a much more tolerable temperature, we  were ready for rides. We did as many as we could in a couple hours...
Tiki room, Tarzan's Treehouse, Little Mermaid, Autopia, Buzz Lightyear, etc, etc...
Until we just couldn't go anymore...

Then we finished with a bang...literally.

(I also thought I would share this blogger tip from my other blog about how to improve photos...Check it Out...http://www.lifesblissfulmoments.blogspot.com/2012/08/improving-pictures-in-blogger.html)

3 comments:

  1. Disneyland Part 3? I just can't get enough! More more more!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did take over 500 photos, so there could certainly be a 3rd, lol...but I'll spare everyone:) hehe

      Delete
  2. You guys looks like you are having a great time! Sorry it's been so hot but at least you are smart and are taking advantage of the night time temps! Love the one of him in the mickey hat; so cute! I'll definitely have to check out that link!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...