Wednesday, August 15, 2012

One Step Closer

New studio equipment that I bought last week arrived this week. 

Needless to say, I ripped open those boxes as fast as I could, set it all up and made Eli pose for me.

He was a little uncooperative. He kept getting down to mess with my lights ("they have umbrellas, mom!"), 
playing with his toy train and doing anything but cooperating for a photo.

So, of course, in time I plan to have better shots of him...and these were mostly just for practice...
but, 
these were his first studio shots.

I think a tear shed when I realized that I have never taken him for studio portrait shots.

Goodness, I am blessed to be the one to capture all my son's special moments....



8 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie! How exciting for you to be one step closer. Good luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is darling! Good for you building up your photography career. You are so talented! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that BIG beautiful smile! It's contagious; he's got me smiling over here! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet is that smile?! :-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is just way too cute! That smile is contagious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great smile! So cute. Congrats on the new equipment!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...