Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Is It Sunday Yet?

Sundays we have this fabulous family routine of getting up fairly early (usually before church) and making our way to our favorite Coffee Shop.
A coffee shop where the coffee is free, the bagels taste like heaven...and there are enough old trinkets, tea pots and nostalgic items to make me consider throwing away every piece of technology I own.



I almost always get the sundried tomato pesto bagel because it literally melts in your mouth. And don't think that just because I got a bagel  that I didn't get the cinnamon roll too. I totally got both...and didn't even feel guilty about it.


They call themselves more of a sweet shoppe...and the sweets really are decadent. But it is really something how many of their customers come in just for the bagels. And how did I not even take a picture of one?! Oh well, there will be next time. I am drooling thinking about it.


Sundays really are my favorite day of the week. Stock up on carbs, get my Jesus on and make some memories with the family. Too bad I am writing this and it's only Tuesday.

Speaking of.
 I have been quite busy in the mom sense. As Eli gets older he requires more and more. Odd I know since the newborn stage did too...and the pre-toddler stage...really, kids are just demanding. Haha

His desire to learn and do things is almost exhausting. And he wants me apart of all of it...I am happy to oblige, which explains my rather odd absence from the blog.

And THIS, my official photography website. Busy is an understatement. I have been booking and doing shoots like crazy the last couple weeks...

I also have a Facebook Page and if you feel so inclined "like" it :)

So Happy Tuesday! (Is it Sunday yet?)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great place to spend a relaxing day! I would have had the bagel and cinnamon roll too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...