Sunday, December 9, 2012

My 28th Birthday

So, Friday was my 28th Birthday. And it was narrowly spent heaving over a toilet with the stomach flu. I had it bad the day before, but by the morning of my birthday I felt like I might be able to get out and enjoy a nice dinner at least.

My hubby splurged on clothes (or rather took me to a mall so I could pick them out) and then we met some close friends for dinner at Benihanas-my first time ever going there.

I enjoyed the dinner with upfront chef entertainment and variety of my favorite foods-sushi and steak.

The sad part was that Eli got my sickness and my mom watched him so I could have a birthday without the memory of being covered in puke and a very tiring day of taking care of him.

The night was great, but we sort of rushed through it knowing our son wasn't feeling well.

Boy, did I bring in 28 this year!


7 comments:

  1. That's too bad that you've been sick, but it's wonderful that you were feeling better in time for your birthday! Hope Eli feels better soon, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He's all better after three days of not eating! Yikes!

      Delete
  2. Ah, welcome to 28 :) glad you felt better to enjoy some of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday gorgeous!! I hope your precious angel is feeling better now. Santa is coming soon so he has to feel better! sending birthday hugs and healthy wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! We're just that much closer to 30. How do you feel about that? :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! I hope that Eli wasn't sick for too long. How fun to try a new restaurant and to get some new clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, happy belated birthday! I'm so sorry you were sick. That stinks! Hope everyone is much better now. I thought 28 was a great year. Enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...