Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Best Part About Holidays


The highlights of my holiday was celebrating with family. I am one of eight children and it is so great that when we get together it isn't just us...it's us and our significant others and our kids.

That is the beauty of a large family...it only gets larger...and more fun.

Our get togethers have never been boring. And we are all so very different from each other. I love that.

And a picture with my brother, Charles. This is special to me because we haven't had a good one in maybe four years. It's a long story, but he spent some time (2 yrs) incarcerated for some stupid things (nothing too bad, but if you do enough small things it can put you away for some time)...
Having him home warms my heart and that he is doing so well. 


5 comments:

  1. I really wish I had a big close family! I love these pictures. Glad you had a great Christmas! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what my Mom's always been looking forward to with our family--the fact that, eventually, when we're all married she'll have 14 kids and probably countless grandkids. :P It really is wonderful when the whole family can get together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being together with my whole family. We are spread over three states so we are not all together often, but there is not much better than trying to squeeze everyone around the table. Glad you got to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a great looking family!! the best part of the holidays is indeed spending it with family, hope you had a wonderful christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful family you have! So glad you were able to enjoy the holidays together.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...