Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Happy Place

You know what I hate about being a giver, about being so nice and accommodating all the time?

That so much of the time, no one thinks about me.
 Because I am always the one doing that for others, sometimes, I just feel completely drained and wondering when they will recognize that I might be needing too?!

I'm sure I am not the only one that feels this from time to time, especially if you have an unselfish heart.
  But it has my spirits down.

I'm also a bit cooped up from this cold weather we are experiencing...and the bi-weekly trip to the grocery store isn't cutting it.

I found this bible verse today and really needed it. When I feel lonely and neglected by others, there is one that is always there for me.
----------------------------------------------------

Psalm 121:1 -2 “I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.” 


And this, I cannot wait for sunshine.
(not sure who to give this amazing photo credit to, but this is my happy place in my head right now.)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that you are in a funk my friend. I obviously have never met you in person, but if I could describe what I know of you I would absolutely say that you have an amazing heart! I'm so sorry if people are taking advantage of your loving and giving nature. If there is anything I can do, let me know. Sending you huge hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When everyone else fails us, God doesn't! And that is definitely something that can bring us so much joy!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...