Saturday, January 26, 2013

Simple Things | Exploration








We got out for a bit today to stretch our legs and to breathe some fresh air (winter really coops our lungs up)...

There was no place in particular we were headed, but when my hubby stopped abruptly, and very enthusiastically, I knew we should just go along with it.

We stumbled on a summer camp recreation area that was closed for the winter. Lots of indian relics (fake of course) and places for exploring. 

My hubby wasn't satisfied with our outing until our son had used every ounce of his imagination and was completely filthy (a sure sign of childhood adventure success!)

8 comments:

  1. Those are some great images! The one with dad, dog and son are too precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely! The light is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful and evocative. Your self-description above sounds exactly like me, so I'm hoping to come back and find even more inspiration on your blog. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how wood played an important role in your son's exploration. The tepee is really cool and I love the wooden horse. These are some really great shots. Thanks for sharing and I am following you from the hop.
    I would love for you to follow along.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/2013/01/steel-pan-and-good-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun adventure, you captured it perfectly! I bet everyone had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these photos LeiShell! I'm so excited to feature you in my simple things roundup tomorrow! Have a fabulous weekend. :) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...