Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekend Part One | Monster Jam 2013










This past weekend was so full of fun and activity that today has been spent recovering (at least for me anyways) from the fun-rush we had. 

I planned two days packed with Monster Truck Jam, a hotel and then Knott's Berry Farm.

Eli is quite obsessed (beyond, it may not be healthy) with Monster Trucks. On a daily basis he makes me search Netfix for his monster truck show and if I allow it, he watches it as many times as he can. 

So, when  I heard the show was coming to close to our town, I knew we had to go. His excitement was beyond..so much so that he could barely smile from his sheer awe of the size of a REAL truck and being so close to them.

I think it was very worth it, even being a girl and not much into trucks, I really enjoyed it...but perhaps that was because I love to make my boys happy. 
And they were oh so happy.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, what a mega guy weekend! Good idea! Love the pic of him in the tire :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been there to see his expressions. The first two pics with his hands in his pocket are my favorite. He's a mini man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy moly. best day ever!

    thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment about my birth story. it sure was an incredible day and i hope i have more good experiences just like it.

    www.mamacase.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha--I bet he really loved it! My Grandpa took some of my little boy cousins to a monster truck show that came here about 2 years ago, and they didn't stop talking about it for months! (As a girl, I really don't get all the hype, but their enthusiasm is fun to watch!)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...