Thursday, January 3, 2013

What Makes Eli Laugh

During our story time before bed, Eli came upon a picture of a cow in his book.
Pointing to the cow's udders he exclaimed, "eww, yucky, that's gross!"

I explained they were the cows bobbas, not gross and that's where milk comes from.
He paused at this thought for a moment, really mulling it over in his head.

Then.
Let out the shrillest laughter that almost set me into my own uncontrollable laughter...then stated, 
"that's SILLY!"

Face of disbelief!



I think it is always surprising when our children grasp things differently than we expect...everyday things we think don't give a thought to.


Really taking it in.




And had to tell daddy about it...
"That's where milk comes from, daddy!"

For him this is a hard thought to wrap his brain around since he nursed for 27 mos...

Makes me giggle.

5 comments:

  1. Aw, sweet boy! I love seeing life from their point of view :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny--the kind of things that we find so commonplace they can't even believe it's true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moments like those are what keep me going on a rough day!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...