Wednesday, February 20, 2013

An Announcement



We're thrilled, anxious, scared, excited, happy, blessed and overwhelmed with love here.

I'd love to catch you up, but I am not feeling well the last few days. I've been in and out of the hospital for pain in my appendix area and am taking it easy, trying to get better. Dr.'s can't run all the tests they need to in order to confirm appendix because of my pregnancy, which is a little bit unfortunate. I am managing mostly.

So maybe in a few days I can tell you all you've missed.

For now, I am 14 weeks 2 days and due August 19th, past the icky morning sickness part and have been feeling my little one bump and flutter around for a few weeks. 
So exciting.

12 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! This is such AMAZING news. I am so so excited for you and your sweet little family. Take it easy mama. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! I've been waiting anxiously for the official announcement!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, yay! How exciting for you and your family. Can't wait to follow along with your pregnancy :) does he look excited to be a big brother or what?! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, congrats!!! That is wonderful news. Great picture of your little guy to. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! So happy to see the official announcement! I'm sorry you aren't feeling well and I hope they are able to figure something out for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! I'm expecting my second also!! I'm 13 weeks and due August 28! :) I found your blog through your comment on Jennifer's blog Forever Lovely :)
    I hope your appendix is ok! I was in the hospital for a kidney stone in the early days of my pregnancy :( No fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations :)

    Hope you are able to get some much-needed rest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! What a proud looking big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh! How wonderful! You must be so excited; I'm soooo excited for you! I voted at the top. I'm thinkin' a boy but not really sure why. By the way, love the new blog header too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations. That was a super cute way of getting big brother to announce the impending arrival!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...