Monday, February 11, 2013

Simple Things Sunday| Baby Session

While I'd prefer to post Simple Things Sunday on Sunday, I also love dedicating that day to the Lord.
 And yesterday I did. I didn't clean, make phone calls, check emails or finish editing this most recent session I am going to share with you.

It was refreshing. We went to church, ate donuts for lunch and napped over half the day, then finished it off by watching the movie The Bucket List, which I will admit brought me to tears at the end (and I rarely cry during movies).

Thank you Lord for your blessings. And this.






There's nothing like witnessing a mother's love for her baby.
 I felt it.
And it makes me think of the love for my own.


2 comments:

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...