Sunday, February 3, 2013

Simple Things Sunday | Park Bliss


So, if you don't mind a little photo dump.... I just can't help myself. And couldn't pick one or two as a favorite. 

I am also really proud that this are all SOOC (straight out of camera) with no editing. 

I used my 50mm 1.2 lens and it really creates a perfect image with great contrast and soft backgrounds. 
I just love it. And when I went to edit, there was nothing I wanted different, so I left it. That is the point most the time, right---to get it right in camera?

Please enjoy our very happy outing to the park. The weather has been icky and today offered the most beautiful break from snow and dampness.








I'm also pleased to share that I was featured on last week's Simple As That post for one of my photos of Eli exploring. Pretty neat:)

7 comments:

  1. Are you just LOVING that lens Leishell!!?? Beautiful photos as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has the most precious face!! The boys were with my mom on friday and Saturday and she took them to the park for THREE HOURS!!! I definitely dont have the patience for 3 hours at the park. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Those were just precious shots of your boy. And a great one of you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, adorable photos. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous SOOC shots! They don't need any editing! Love the composition and perspective in the exploration shot too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos like usual!!! You do such a good job!!!!

    **AND**
    Head over to my blog. I nominated you for the liebster award!
    Congrats and keep up the good work with your blog! I really have enjoyed following you and look forward to learning more about you.

    Suzi @ chores and chandeliers
    http://choresandchandeliers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...