Friday, March 15, 2013

Lately





We plan on many more evenings like this if the weather stays nice. I am finally not held up to the couch from my torn muscles and ligaments in my abdomen (I have three more weeks technically to be chill ordered by my Dr.)...so little walks like this here and there are so refreshing for me. 

I love watching my son take us by the hand to explore...and then imagining our second doing the same one day. It amazes me how the love I can feel for my one could multiply into two...but each one of his kicks reminds me that, yes, yes I can.

So that is lately. Warm weather, baby kicks and some exciting things for us to come in the next few months.

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a beautifully fun evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Where did you get that hoody? My little guy LOVES Curious George!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post! Love that one with the shadow of the two of you; so beautiful! That last shot is just precious!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...