Thursday, April 4, 2013

1000 things

I have a girlfriend that I meet with once a week or so, and she is just one of those people that inspires. No matter the highs and lows of her own life, she always has something positive to emit. 

One of the things we talked about was that she is reading a book about finding the things that make you grateful and changing your life because of it. I haven't read this book ( I want to!) but she makes a list of 1000 things to be grateful for (that is a lot!). 

Attitude is contagious, and I believe that half the problems most of us face, including my own, are based on how we/I approach life. 

So here is a beginning of a 1000 things I am grateful for in pictures. I decided that since I love photography, I may "write" my list this way. 


Grateful for the ability to provide a full Easter basket of goodies for my son.


Grateful for surprises.
Grateful for smiles.
Grateful for witnessing relationships flourish and grow. 

Grateful for afternoons of play.
Grateful for this face that clings to me every moment of every single day.

Grateful for naps that help a sick boy regain.
Grateful for delicious cheesecake strawberries!

Grateful for Daffodils that I pick and continuously keep on my table. 

Grateful for sleeping pups that don't mind the flurry of birds above his head eating seed.

What are some of yours?

7 comments:

  1. Them cheesecake strawberries look amazing! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love naps for sick little ones...
    I am grateful for my phone - to stay in contact with ones I dont always see, capture pictures of priceless moments when I am unprepared, and be alert if an emergency arises. Who knows how I managed before smart phones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! There are so many things to be grateful for. I think writing 1000 would help us appreciate all the small ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great post! It's wonderful that you are grateful for the little things as well! Sometimes it's the little things that go un-noticed. I have so many things I'm grateful for, but I don't want to leave you a book here. So the one thing I am MOST grateful for is a happy & healthy family :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Asked about Wie's troubles, search engine optimization said:" No, I didn't care about that.


    my website :: search engine optimization top search engine marketing

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...