Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Reminder Where it All Begins







Yesterday we went to my husband's co-worker/long time friend's wedding. We had to drive an hour and forty five minutes each way, but it was very enjoyable and relaxing making it worth the long drive. Aside from a little breeziness which took the beautiful curls right out of my hair, it was a gorgeous setting and the newlywed couple looked so happy.

 Eli spent most of his time running with other kids through fruit trees, flowers and grass and Justin and I kept a watchful eye over him (there was a pool nearby, making us nervous).

We all looked so nice it would have been great to have had some better pictures of us, but we felt awkward asking anyone to snap one of us, so this is all we got really. I wore heels (bad idea for a prego woman) and found myself changing quite quickly when I realized it took me five minutes to walk through the grass which should have been seconds. 

Weddings are always a reminder to Justin and I where we started and the beautiful journey that has begun this whirlwind of family, babies and everything else that comes with it. 
A beautiful journey.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been to a wedding since my own! I bet it must bring up such awesome memories to go to a wedding as a married couple! I love the picture of Eli with only one shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you all had a good time at the wedding. We went to one last month at the same venue where my husband and I got married 4 years ago and it brought back so many memories. And you look absolutely gorgeous even without the curls in your hair :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...