Friday, July 5, 2013

My Three Year Old

My precious Eli turned 3 on Monday. 

I can't believe that three years ago, I was just welcoming him and beginning to fall in love with him in person; life seems impossible without having him that I can't imagine there was a time I didn't.

We kept his birthday low key since with summer and so many things on our plate (and a new baby soon to be here!) and it was perfect.



We had his birthday at a local lake and just invited his closest play mates. The kids loved the water play and us adults even got to converse a little!

He got a Monster truck from one of his friends and played with it the whole time!



Notice the tattoos? Dad put them on him the day before since he spotted them in his birthday goodie bags. All the kids had them. Haha

 And then he passed out from hours of play, sugar rush and sun.
Perfect.

And can't believe I have a three year old!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that looks like an awesome day of summer fun! I've seen a few of those splash pad-type parks around here lately and I think they look really fun for kids on hot summer days!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...