Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Photography Exchange

In THIS POST I mentioned how I had my maternity photos taken by my friend and fellow photographer with  PowerShots Photography and in turn I took her family photos. It is sort of a luxury for a photographer to have their photos done by someone else..

 We have entirely different styles and that is the beauty of it. It was a complete surprise to both of us what we were getting, even though we both know to expect a nice end result regardless. 

Here are just a few from a great shoot. Their little girl is so used to the cameras and had no problem posing for me. Almost to the point of me saying, "act natural!" every couple shots. (Photographer's kids!)  Haha!






2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower of your blog via the Grab a Friend Blog Hop!

    I love these pictures you took of their family. The one with the little girl holding the camera is absolutely presh!! I've always had a liking for photography, and often scrapbook with my cousin. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so lovely photographs! Can I have your daughter's dress? It's too pretty & colourful! ;D
    Areeba @ Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...