Friday, September 20, 2013

Owen at 1 Month



I can't believe this little cutie is already a month old. I hate how fast this all goes. 
Stay little Owen, please!

~Owen~

Has slept through the night since the beginning.

Has a mellow disposition and rarely cries.

Loves music on my phone.

Can lift his head for a short while.

Starting to look around and focus on things.

Smiles at me.

Sleeps most of the day with a few hours awake.

Falls asleep in the car.

Tries to find his thumb a lot (maybe a future thumb sucker?)

Likes to grip something when he nurses. He deliberately finds the top of my shirt and holds it tight.

Takes a bottle pretty well, but he's a breastfed baby so no formula.

Has to be in my bed by 7:30pm. Each night he gets fussy if he isn't being put down to bed. As soon as I slip him in my covers and nurse him, he's out for the night! I wake him a few hours later to nurse. 

Makes a grunting noise a lot! He sighs when he sleeps too. I love his noises!

At his 2 1/2 week appt. he weighed 9 1/2 lbs and was 21" long making him 70% for height and weight. His head circumference was in the 80%. He feels much heavier even now, so I am guessing over 10lbs.

Wears size 1 diapers.

Already outgrowing newborn clothes! (Tears!)

1 comment:

  1. Awww! What a little blessing he is! Love that his eyes are open in these shots!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...