Sunday, October 13, 2013

An Afternoon Stroll







On the rare occasion my husband is home to spend an afternoon with us, we usually relax at home since he doesn't get much time to be there like we do. 

But I tend to get cabin fever since I am almost always home, especially these days, so I was more than happy when he suggested we have a day at the park and go for a walk.
I think sometimes he thinks he has to spend money for us to be happy, but honestly, nothing makes me more satisfied and cures the feeling of being cooped up like the great outdoors.

And we live in the best place for a cure. So beautiful with everything turning over the season. 

We also got to try out our "new" double stroller that I purchased from a friend last week. Gotta say, makes it so much easier. Now maybe I will attempt some post partum baby clothes shopping!;)

4 comments:

  1. beautiful fall photos & a beautiful family! we share some of the same passions ~ motherhood & photography! visiting from your link @the simple things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Looks like a fun little family adventure, and your photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful family! I'm jealous of the beautiful fall foliage you have going on there. I've missed that ever since I moved south.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful family, beautiful location and beautiful photos! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...