Friday, November 22, 2013

Back in the Game (Sort of)

I've started back to work a little bit. The great thing about owning your own business is making your own hours. With the holidays around the corner, I decided to take on some family shoots and I didn't realize how much I missed being creative and capturing memories for others. 

So while I am still soaking in precious baby time and the fact that my hubby has been off this whole week, I am also enjoying the late nights editing. 

It feels good to get the creative juices going. Maybe I will even craft something for the holidays....buuut that might be a stretch:)







2 comments:

  1. Hurray for doing what you love!! These photos turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...