Thursday, November 7, 2013

I just knew

I take a lot of pics. I do it because each moment means something special to me. Each one a moment I can't get back.

I'm allowed to be ridiculously picture obnoxious. I'm allowed to be sentimental.
I'm allowed to celebrate every milestone even if it's something so minor.
I'm a mom. 
That's what we do. 

My heart is just so full all the time that I can't help it. It spills over into pictures and status's and conversations with anyone who is willing to listen.  
I overflow because there was a time I wasn't sure I'd ever be a mom. There was this hole that couldn't be filled by any amount of success or love from my husband. 

I just knew that's what I wanted in life from the time I was a young girl. I had other dreams too but they always included kids. I used to carry around baby dolls til it wasn't cool to. I pretended all the time I was pregnant. Maybe the example came from my own mom who just did it so darn perfectly and loved us so hard. 

But I just knew. 
Owen makes me want 10. Realistically probably just one more but no matter what I accomplish in life I can't imagine doing anything bigger or more amazing than being someone's mommy.

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this post! You are SO allowed to go picture crazy - we should have immunity as moms;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree we should! Thank you for stopping by and your lovely comments mean a lot to me:)

      Delete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...