Friday, December 27, 2013

The Day After Christmas In Pictures

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you imagined."

"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder."

"Our life is frittered away by detail.
Simplify.
Simplify."
                                                                                            -Henry David Thoreau

He just puts it exactly the way I feel about living in nature. There's just something about....this.













"I went into the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life.
And see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not when I came to die, discover that I had not lived."

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful day and what gorgeous pictures captured from a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! I love the one of you and Owen - so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...